Services to our Membership
- Social and creative interaction and debate.
- A forum for discussion of matters of common interest.
- Exchange between members of their most interesting retirement experiences.
- Contact with similar associations, monitoring retiree activity.
- Pursuit of benefits and considerations from the University that match the best practices of other institutions.
- Assessment of alternative retiree arrangements in areas such as supplemental health, insurance, and organized purchasing.
- High FP Rating. RALU members have a higher than average Fun Potential rating.
Services Offered to the University Community
Assistance wherever retiree presence is requested as beneficial, for example:
- For university employees considering retirement:
a. retirement planning advice, and
b. participation in seminars.
- Volunteer service at university and student activities.
- Intellectual and academic member services, including:
a. participation in student mentoring,
b. teaching, and
Please direct general enquiries to email@example.com